Monday, December 13, 2010

Things I Don't Need

Artifical body parts
Breast augmentation
Facelift
Plastic surgery
Makeup
Going to the movies
Vacationing
New car
New house
New clothes
New man
More kids
Pets
Leaving the house everyday
Driving aimlessly
Constant socializing
Anyone telling me what I "should" be doing
Explaining myself to anyone
Answering endless & repetitive dumb questions
Answering the phone
Talking to telemarketers
A housekeeper, a cook, a maid
To lose weight
Solicitations of any kind
Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door
Religious zealots pushing their religion on me
Attending, watching or discussing any sports events
Answering questions about my personal life
Hearing remarks about my hair
Hearing comments about what I am wearing
Hearing another common remark about how pretty I am often
preceded by 'Has anyone ever told you?.." "Did you know that you are.."
Pointless discussions about the weather
Listening to anyone who constantly says "I don't understand"
Listening to gossip
Giving my attention to whiners
Associating with negative,blaming,complaining bullies
who practice shit-slinging,lying,phoniness and money-grubbing
due to their weak minds full of fear,anger,jealousy and greed
Listening to high pitched no bass music that sounds like I'm at a funeral procession
Dealing with corporate zombies. They don't think.
Dealing with people who don't live in reality: ie: schizophrenics
Mingling with those who believe everything they see and hear in the news,
(including the commercials),in the media ie: television,radio,internet,newspapers or
any other type of media
Dealing with those who don't know who they are or what they are
supposed to do with themselves so they practice the above activites
Fake, prepackaged, processed artificially sweetened or flavored foods or food kits
Fat free anything
Fat people telling me about their diet(s) while they concurrently tell me how
skinny I am and they can't figure out why

No comments:

Post a Comment