Friday, August 13, 2010

Mickey Gilley All My Best vinyl record lp -

Mickey Gilley All My Best vinyl record lp -:

Mickey Gilley All My Best vinyl record lp
Condition: Record VG Cover VG
No writing,cutouts or tape on labels or cover

Stereo
1982 CBS Inc P16198
CSP A Service of CBS Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Genres: Rock, Blues, Folk, World, & Country, Pop, Stage & Screen


Side 1
1  Room Full Of Roses
2  Faded Love
3  San Antonio Rose
4  I Overlooked An Orchid
5  I'm Movin' On
6  One Has My Name, The Other My Heart
7  It Makes No Difference Now
8  Window Up Above
9  Overnight Sensation

Side 2
1  Bouquet Of Roses
2  I Love You Because
3  Goodnight Irene
4  A Headache Tomorrow (Or A Heartache Tonight)
5  You Don't Know Me
6  Please Love Me Forever
7  I Love You So Much It Hurts
8  More And More
9  Hear Comes The Hurt Again


No comments:

Post a Comment