Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Ink Spots Greatest Hits vinyl record lp -

The Ink Spots Greatest Hits vinyl record lp -

The Ink Spots Greatest Hits vinyl record lp


Condition: Record VG+ Cover VG+
Good Music Records Co
MSM 35051
1983 MCA Records

Tracks/songs
Side 1/One
1. If I Didn't Care
2. I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
3. The Gypsy
4. It's A Sin To Tell A Lie
5. My Prayer
6. Street Of Dreams
7. I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance
8. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
9. I'll Never Smile Again

Side 2/Two

1. To Each His Own
2. We Three (My Echo, My Shadow And Me)
3. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
4. Maybe
5. I Cover The Waterfront
6. Do I Worry?
7. You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling In Love)
8. When The Swallows Come
9. Back To Capistrano
10. Always


This is a 12" vinyl record that plays at 33 1/3 rpm on a turntable/record player.

No comments:

Post a Comment