Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gladys Knight Pips Imagination Best of 2 vinyl lot | eBay

Gladys Knight Pips Imagination Best of 2 vinyl lot eBay



Gladys Knight Pips Imagination Best of 2 vinyl lot
GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS Two vinyl record lot. Both records in VG condition.

Imagination 1973 Buddah BDS 5141
VG+,VG,library plastic glued to cover,stickers
Tracklist/songs (
discogs)

A1   Midnight Train To Georgia  4:38
A2   I've Got To Use My Imagination  3:29
    Written-By - Barry Goldberg , Gerry Goffin
A3   Storms Of Troubled Times  3:44
A4   Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me  3:45
A5   Once In A Lifetime Thing  3:41
B1   Where Peaceful Waters Flow  4:24
B2   I Can See Clearly Now  4:28
    Written-By - Johnny Nash
B3   Perfect Love  2:37
    Written-By - Paul Williams (2)
B4   Window Raisin' Granny  6:09
    Producer - E. Patten* , W. Guest*
  Written-By - M. Knight* , E. Patten* , G. Knight* , W. Guest*

======================================================

The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips
1976 Buddah BDS 5653 VG+,VG library plastic glued on cover,stickers
Tracks/songs

Side 1
1   Make Yours A Happy Home   
2   Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me   
3   I Feel A Song (In My Heart)   
4   The Going Ups And The Coming Downs   
5   Midnight Train To Georgia   
Side 2
1   On And On   
2   Where Paceful Waters Flow   
3   I've Got To Use My Imagination   
4   I Can See Clearly Now   
5   Try To Remember / The Way We Were 

This is 2 vinyl records that play at 33 1/3 rpm on a turntable/ record player

No comments:

Post a Comment